- What’s this illustration for?
- Do you have to wait for a flash of inspiration – how do you start?
- How did you get your start as an illustrator?
- Who or what has influenced your work?
- What’s your favourite media for creating pictures?
- Do you experience illustrator’s block – if so, what do you do about it?
- What’s the worst thing about being a freelancer?
- And the best?
- What are you working on at the moment?
- Where can we see more of your work?
In this week’s issue we get up close and personal with Lynn Priestley.
PASS IT ON is always on the look out for illustrators to profile. Since March 2008 we have profiled in excess of 300 illustrators – the talent around is amazing but we’re always on the look out for more. For a look at past interviews you can visit this blog
If you are an illustrator or you know an illustrator who might be interested in being profiled, please do get in touch jackiehoskingATbigpondDOTcom
Also in this week’s issue we list 5 competitions for children’s writers, book reviews, upcoming events as well as many other opportunities.
Keep up to date with what’s going on in the industry with an easy to read, weekly e-zine, delivered to your inbox every Monday.